Delicious homemade breakfast! What’s not to love about granola?
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 125ml maple syrup
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 300g rolled oats
- 50g sunflower seeds
- 4 tbsp sesame seeds
- 50g pumpkin seeds
- 100g dried cranberries
- 50g desiccated coconut
- Heat oven to 150C/fan 130C/gas 2.
- Mix the oil, maple syrup, honey and vanilla in a large bowl. Add all of the remaining ingredients, except the dried fruit and coconut, and mix well
- Tip the granola onto two baking sheets and spread evenly.
- Bake for 15 mins, then mix in the coconut and dried fruit, and bake for another 10-15 mins.
- Remove and scrape onto a flat tray to cool.
- Serve with cold milk or yogurt.
The granola can be stored in an airtight container for up to a month. Yummy!