Recipe | Pea Fritters
This is a great recipe for pea fritters – especially if your little ones don’t like veg that much. It’s a great way to get much needed nutrients into your kids! It’s a really simple recipe to remember too (always handy if you have a bit of baby brain like me!)
* 100g plain flour
* 1tsp baking powder
* 100ml milk
* 1 medium egg
* 100g cooked peas
* Add eggs and milk to a food processor/blender and pulse.
* Add flour and baking powder, and pulse again.
* Add the peas and blend until it’s the desire consistency for you (I like it smooth!)
* Heat a little oil in a frying pan, and add the batter (one tablespoon of mixture per fritter should do it)
* Cook for approximately 4 minutes on each side, until they are cooked through and golden brown.These pea fritters keep really well in the fridge for a couple of days, or you can freeze them and reheat another day. Winner!